|Location||Guji Zone, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2020|
|Category|| Logistics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
|Job purpose Summary:|
To support Logistics Officer in implementation of IMC Logistic guidelines and policies specifically in Asset, GIK & Warehouse activities.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Provide the technical oversight, and input to manage staff support to, delivery of, and implementation of, all logistics support systems according to IMC Logistics policies and procedures.
2. Prepares GIK form for donations as applicable
3. Follow up and reports GIK distribution as per the organization reporting standard
4. Prepares & shares periodic GIK report to all relevant as per the required policy
5. Makes mandatory and periodic stock inventory
6. Follows good storage practices
7. Tags assets prior to providing the item to end user
8. Maintains and stock database up-to-date and share to all relevant periodically
9. Receives and dispatch goods as per the organization requirement and prepare necessary paper work
10. Prepare & share periodic stock inventory report
11. Prepare and share goods in transit report
12. Keeps bin and stock cards up to date
- 2 Years or 4 years experiences in INGO for Degree or Diploma holders respectively
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office including MS Word and Excel, as well as email communications and other computer programs.
- Professionalism, Honesty, Integrity.
- Knowledge of methods, techniques and procedures involved in procurement and reporting
- Considerable knowledge of the basics in procurement and reporting
- Ability to plan, organize and direct the work of skilled, semi-skilled, and unskilled engaged in the day to day activities
- Ability to accomplish tasks within a reasonable period of time
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing in English.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their application letter by clearly stating the position that you are applying for and CV through www.ethiojobs.net OR before July 27, 2020
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: IMC is equal opportunity employer and hence candidate from all background: religion, ethnic group, qualified women and people living with disabilities, etc are all encouraged to apply.