|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 24, 2020|
|Category|| Logistics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Ethiopia GSM Sim Project
Logistics Coordinator Job Purpose:
Works in transportation and warehousing of goods.
Processes orders and oversees cycle of order fulfilment.
Responsible for making sure supplies, stock, materials, packages, products are processed through the delivery and warehouse system efficiently and safely.
Manages all import and export of products from Ethiopia.
Coordinates with customs and relevant government departments.
Logistics Coordinator Job Duties:
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
- Receives products and coordinates delivery
- Prepares loads for shipment
- Takes steps to avoid quality control issues
- Makes sure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels
- Manages activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
- Oversees inventory of goods and vehicles
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible
- Streamlines shipping and transportation processes
- Minimum 5 years in the Logistics and administration area with relevant multinational or large local groups.
- Minimum Graduate Level
- Strong English and local Language
- Technology Savvy, Windows, MS Office, Email, Adobe usage.
Logistics Coordinator Skills:
Problem-solving skills, Decision making ability, Organisational skills, Procedural mindset, Ability to prioritise.
Understanding of quality management principles, Attention to detail, Ability to analyse data and understand connections.
Talent for recognising the opportunities for process improvement in those connections, Management ability.
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below