WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 30, 2020|
|Category|| Logistics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Organise transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary
- Plan warehouses and distribution centres for efficiency in both operations and capacity
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule
- Review freight rates and other transportation costs to keep working costs low
- Maintains quality throughout the logistic processes
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipments.
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
Skills and Qualifications:
- BSC degree in Supply Chain Management & Related Field
- Minimum three years of experience in related position / especially on Import Companies.
- solid communication skills, both written and verbal; organizational skills; planning skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity, honesty.
Interested and qualified applicant Apply by email@example.com