|Location||Gambella, Gambela, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 24, 2020|
|Category|| Logistics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job Purpose Summary:
To support Senior Field Logistics Officer in implementation of IMC Logistic guidelines and policies specifically in addressing the procurement section.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Reviews purchase requests for completeness and approvals, and supports requestor in providing appropriate input on quality, delivery expectations, detailed specifications, policy and procedures.
• Prepares Request for Quotation and Request for bids to be sent to suppliers
• Analyze quotations and prepare Procurement Bid Summaries (PBS)
• Maintain database with product and supplier information
• Negotiate with suppliers, within limits of authority. Meet with suppliers if necessary.
• Prepare Purchase Orders.
• Follow up with suppliers to ensure prompt delivery.
1-2 years’ experience in humanitarian in Finance and logistics within the field of supply chain management (procurement, tendering, contracting, clearance, transport, warehousing, etc.) fleet management and asset management, distribution support.
• Degree in procurement and supplies Management or management related fields.
• Excellent communication and customer relations skills
• Ability to coordinate with others and work under pressure of tight and conflicting deadlines and handle concurrent activities
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with analytic approach
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their application letter and CV through www.ethiojobs.net before OR on January 31, 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: IMC is equal opportunity employer and hence candidate from all background: religion, ethnic group, qualified women and people living with disabilities, etc are all encouraged to apply.