|Location||Guji Zone, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2020|
|Category|| Logistics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Role and Responsibilities
1. Manage the maintenance of accurate filing systems, with documented and supported records of actions for audit purposes.
2. Prepare logistics reports and share to HO Logistics on time.
3. Provide necessary input that are relevant to maintain PR and PO tracking tools up to date.
4. Manage the logistics assistant to carry out the assigned tasks
5. Manage vehicles assignment and provide monthly vehicles report as per the organization policy
6. Ensures timely delivery of requests
7. Ensure compliance with the IMC procurement policy
8. Prepares procurement Request for Quotation (RFQ) and get quotations
9. Prepares vendors registration form and maintains the database
10. Ensures vendor code of conducts and master terms and conditions are always signed and filed properly whenever applicable
11. Prepares and maintains list of vendors data base
12. Prepares and maintains price list database
13. Responsible for all purchases
14. Ensures goods purchased match the quality and quantity mentioned in the PR
15. Performs similar tasks assigned by supervisor
· Diploma in purchasing and supplies management or related field (4 years’ experience) or above
· BA Degree in SCM or related field (2 years’ experience) or above
· AT least 2 years of INGO experience (for Diploma holder) and 1 year (for BA holder)
· Proficiency of Microsoft Office including MS Word and Excel, as well as email communications and other computer programs.
· Professionalism, Honesty, Integrity.
· Knowledge of methods, techniques and procedures involved in procurement and reporting
· Considerable knowledge of the basics in procurement and reporting
· Ability to accomplish tasks within a reasonable period of time
· Ability to communicate both orally and in writing in English.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their application letter by clearly stating the position that you are applying for and CV through www.ethiojobs.net OR before July 27, 2020
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: IMC is equal opportunity employer and hence candidate from all background: religion, ethnic group, qualified women and people living with disabilities, etc are all encouraged to apply.