|Location||Addis baba, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 22, 2020|
|Category|| Procurement |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Job Title: Logistics Officer-Store Keeper
- Reports to: Materials Management Officer
- Location: Addis Ababa
- POSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible for receiving, storing, shipping and distributing materials, equipment and products to various departments and project sites and keep up to date records
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Maintains security of equipment, parts and materials
· Maintain bin cards for all stock items to record materials or items received, shipped or distributed on a real time basis and in accordance with established procedures.
· Reconcile the balance of the bin cards with that of the stock ledger/card. and with the actual balance at least every quarter.
· Makes daily data entries for accurate inventory controls including receiving, shipping and disposal functions,
· Ensure that the necessary documents are signed and approved by the authorized personnel before issuing or receiving any materials,
· Undertake follow-up on the availability of sufficient materials in the store. Generate Purchase Requisitions for all stocked items that are at minimum, or below reorder point.
· Make sure that the delivered items are as per the required specification or technical quality,
· Collect Good Receiving Note (Model 19 forms) for each and every material sent out to health facilities and other recipients. Keep itemized documents for each material support.
· Maintain and update Property Log for all properties provided to staff.
· Assist in the periodic physical count of items in the stores. This will include organizing materials in storerooms, grouping like items together, getting the stores cleaned before the date of stock take, segregating damaged items, and rearranging stock items as necessary so that all like items are stored in the same location to prevent errors and misidentification of stock.
· Perform other tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management and 4 years of experience.
BA Degree in Purchasing and Supplies Management and 2 years of experience.