|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|November 19, 2021
| Production / Manufacturing
|• Operate machine by following laid down operating instructions
- Shut down
|• Detect problems with machinery
• Lubricate key components of machinery
• Inspect and Maintain cleanliness of machinery and work environment
• Ensure that all machine components are tightened properly.
• Restore or improve the machine/equipment to eliminate faults
|• Make sound judgments about whether or not to stop the machine when problems are identified
• Able to clean and check machine properly in order to maintain performance
• Diagnose breakdowns at the applicable level.
|• Do a physical analyses of problem phenomena
• Make the link between machinery performance and quality characteristics
• Check the range within which the static and dynamic precision of machines and equipment must be maintained.
• Do root cause analyses of quality defects.
|• Replace parts
• Work out root causes of breakdowns.
• Install temporary solutions to problems.
• Assist with overhauls.
|• Avoid waste and reduce time taken for changeovers, Setups and adjustments
• Predict breakdowns and minor stops and carry out improvements to reduce these
• Improve methods and procedures
• Improve safety of work and machinery.
All interested candidates who meet the above criteria and wish to be considered are requested to submit their application with non-returnable comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and copy of credentials via email address email@example.com