|Location||Kality/Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 29, 2020|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Educational Qualification :- BSc /MSc in Electrical, Industrial & Mechanical Engineering and other related.
- Work Experience :- 12/10 years of Exp. out of which 6/4 years at Managerial level.
Under the general advice of the Plant Manager, the Maintenance Manager – plans, organizes & coordinates the technical maintenance of plants in TDI; ensures that the maintenance is carried out as per the plan, keeps & records the history of all the machines, keeps records of maintenance expenses & reports same to the plant manager – Operations, plans spare part requirements; checks the stock level of spare parts & verifies the specifications of spare parts purchased.
- Studies & evaluates the performance & capacity of existing machines & equipment with respect to actual & future requirements & assesses additional needs as well as their replacements.
- Checks the stock level & plans requirements of spare parts, verifies the specification of newly purchased items.
- Carries out research on spare parts consumption, reuse & solving bottleneck areas.
- Prepares maintenance manual & preventive procedures.
- Facilitate the adjustment, repair & replacement of worn out components of machinery & workshop equipment when found faulty & defective.
- Recommends cheaper & faster ways of repair & maintenance of machines of equipment.
- Guides & advices repair & maintenance crew during major overhauling of machinery, equipment.
- Conducts development and study of maintenance standards and procedures.
- Perform any other related duties as required
Dead Line for Application :- 6 days from the date of this vacancy announcement only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Duty station :- Kality/Addis Ababa
Salary:- Negotiable and as per company scale
Terms of Employment :- Permanent
Interested applicants should submit their CV, application letter and photocopies of all supporting documents to:-
Tana Drilling & Industries PLC E-mail: [email protected]; P.O.BOx 1971 Code 1250 Addis Ababa or in person to our office located in Kality road at the right side of Sheger Building from Mamco Paper Factory 300mts right side or from Hana to Kality High way road right side of KADISCO 600 mts.
For further information check our website www.tdiplc.comvacancy.