|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The main purpose of the job is to manage monthly per department reporting of financial and non-financial performance against budgets and forecasts and providing reports and analyses that facilitate cost control.
1. Running the business
- Management, supervision, and training of the team personnel. Suggest and managing training coursed where required.
- Management of the annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting process.
- Management of the Capex projects.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts in accordance with Company policies.
- Provide analysis of monthly management accounts.
- Provide periodic budgets for operations and capital expenditure. Work closely with all departments on the budgetary process and provide training to the departments where required.
- Provide re-forecasting as and when required.
- Manage cost review processes on an ongoing basis and identify and recommend cost efficiencies for consideration. Work closely with all organizational departments on this process.
- Manage the implementation of the new ERP systems and remaining modules.
- Train other departments on the use of relevant modules.
- 2. Financial systems
- Ensure proper implementation and use of the production module.
- Ensure the integration of submodules to the general ledger.
- Provide training to colleagues in the Finance Department.
- Should always be aiming to meet set targets daily, weekly, monthly according to set annual overall KPI’s set separately per annum.
- Provide weekly timesheet covering achievements realized.
- Manage the supervision and training of team personnel. Suggest and manage training courses.
- Manage the relationship with internal and external auditors as well as local and federal government tax authorities.
- Manage the relationship with suppliers and customers.
- Record and maintain reports on all activities performed.
- Submits reports to managers in a complete and timely manner.
- Report to the Finance Director on a daily basis and to the Managing Director as required.
- Provide cover for other team members as and when required.
- Undertake any additional duties as may be given by the Finance Director and/or the Managing Director.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND, EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Finance or Accounting from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 5-year experience in Finance and Accounting with 2 years in a similar position.
- Strong systems (particularly ERP) experience considered an advantage.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
All interested and qualified candidates can apply online at, www.ethiojobs.com by sending a non-returnable CV and cover letter on or before August 07, 2020.
Awash Wine Share Company, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,