|Location||Sebeta, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 23, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Sons Industries Plc would like to invite qualified and experienced candidates for the following position.
Reported to: General Manager
WORK PLACE: Addis Ababa head office and Sebeta where the factory is located, frequently travel to the factory
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for organizing, directing, coordinating and controlling all the functions of the factory.
- Draw short, medium and long-term strategic and operational plans for the business and present to the General Manager
- Responsible for the overall performance of the company. Present periodic strategic and operational reports.
- Provide overall leadership to the team.
- Ensure the achievement of impact, financial and sustainability targets and objectives.
- Manage the external relationships with external parties and the immediate community.
- Provide overall leadership to the team and ensure alignment of overall objectives.
- Systematize, direct, manage and control all functions of the factory. Draw short, medium and long term strategic and operational plans for the organization and present for approval;
- Meet planned targets and performance standards; report on overall performance at the periodic intervals or as and when required.
- Ensure that the Factory operates on an approved budget, monitor its implementation, and update the leadership.
- Oversee and approve the employment, assignment and termination of employees of all categories to ensure adherence to business’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the closure and audit of the book of accounts is timely. Review external audit reports, internal audit and inspection reports and act appropriately.
- Ensure the protection of company assets; manage and approve insurance and other appropriate measures.
- Identify the key performance parameters for monitoring the performance and comparing it to targets
- Assesse the current / future business development and its impact on the overall company performance.
- Any other duties as and when required.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management, economics or related field with more than 12 years’ experience of which at least 8 years at senior managerial level OR Bachelor’s degree with more than 15 years’ experience, of which at least 10 years at managerial level.
- Exceptional project management capacity, coupled with good computer skills in using MS Office suite.
- Excellent communication and team-working skills, with the ability to build good relations, both internally and externally.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Afan Oromo
- Commitment to the capacity building of staff based on mutual respect and a collaborative approach.
- Working in manufacturing firm is preferable
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality with solid interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and a flexible approach to work. High professional and ethical standards.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, planning skill, organizing and coordinating skills
- Structured and process oriented. Excellent time-manager who can balance multiple priorities.
- Good communicator and comfortable to work in a team environment.
The application deadline is 29th June 2020.
We encourage interested candidates to apply at the Due to the high volume of applications, we regret that we will only be able to contact short-listed candidates.
Please send the information listed below, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or in person Get-As International Head office 2nd floor, Arada Sub-City Woreda 01, Located around Commercial Printing Press or opposite to the entrance of Ministry of innovation and Technology.
Tel: 011-1 559543, 011-1 557485