|Location||Dukem (Addis Ababa Area), Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 16, 2020|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job Purpose: to provide the technical expertise related to production machines and managerial leadership to the mechanic team to ensure production machines, equipment and the associated spare-parts and work-aids are installed, maintained, optimally utilized and improved in support of the Factory.
- Define mechanic-related KPIs for the Factory
- Manage production machines and spare parts inventory in the Factory
- Ensure production machines are set up as per defined parameters
- Manage changeover – time, people and equipment
- Ensure machines are repaired and maintained in compliance with maintenance and repair standards
- Monitor safety of production machines and take actions to address safety issues
- Resolve machine-related production issues as needed
- Provide managerial leadership to the Mechanic team
- Understand and live by the Company’s core values
- Take accountability for growing and continuously improving oneself Responsibilities
- Supervise processes to meet specified factory production goals on time and at specified quality.
- Supervise factory employees, train new employees, and enforce safety policies and procedures.
- Assist the General manager with managing plant activities and coordinating employees.
- Maximize yields, workflow, and schedules without compromising safety or quality.
In coordination with the production manager, the assistant manager has to plan and submit the inventory of the factory.
- Minimum 5 years of experience and the last two years in managerial (supervisory) roles in a plastic manufacturing environment
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related
Language skills: Written and spoken English a must, Amharic and local dialects a plus
- Machine repair technical expertise
- Understanding of preventative maintenance system and spare parts management
- Understanding of training systems to drive to predictive maintenance
- Understanding of machine safety requirements
- Has the drive to lead, engage and enable teams and coach individual team members
- Has the drive to meet or exceed a standard of excellence on an ongoing basis
- Has the drive to systematically seek out information about things and issues to resolve problems
Location: Dukem (Addis Ababa Area)
- Interested applicants can submit their applications within 10 working days from the date of this
- Through the following Email address, Email: [email protected]