|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 27, 2020|
|Category|| Banking |
Hotel / Restaurant
|Job Type|| Full-time |
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
- Manage and oversee the entire operation of the club to enhance efficiency
- Ensure the provision of quality club services
- Ensure the availability of quality items for the preparation of food, beverage and other related services
- Maintain updated record of contract employees, termination and position change.
- Assure the suppliers are providing the food, beverage and other items according to request and agreement.
- Manage Banker’s Club supplies
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to maximize efficiency of operations
- Manage administrative operations
- Work continually on customer satisfaction
- Prepare detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
- 1st Degree or equivalent in Hotel Management or related fields
- 2 or 7 years of relevant experience for degree or diploma holder, respectively and for diploma holder CoC Level IV obligatory.
- Age limit: not exceeding 45
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Commitment and passion to deliver the highest standards of customer services
- Strong personality with the ability to develop, lead and motivate a team
- Organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to co-ordinate many activities at once
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, and a good level of computer literacy specifically a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Place of work: Addis Ababa, Head Office
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an assessment.
Interested and qualified applicants should pick structured application format from the Bank’s Website (or download from its website: https://nbebank.com complete all mandatory parts and send the application with copies of essential documents (including Grade 8th and10/12th certificate, diploma/degree, CoC Level IV certificate) using the bellow mentioned address OR [email protected] with in five working days after the first advertisement date.
Human Resources Management Directorate
National Bank of Ethiopia
P.O. Box: 5550, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.