|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia Plc is a company supporting Ethiopia’s digital transformation. As a member of the Vodacom family, we have a wealth of experience connecting over 334 million people globally and over 180 million people in Africa across our network. We look forward to partnering with Ethiopians as we build a new network in Ethiopia.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Manager-Business Development within the Enterprise Business Unit Function in Ethiopia. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Enterprise Chief, the role holder will be responsible for driving revenue growth in the Enterprise by engaging the targeted local and regional businesses.
- Identify growth prospects and specific opportunities in the sector.
- Device strategic plans for sector penetration
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with the customers across the strategic buying centre contacts
- Track baseline revenue to ensure 100% retention of accounts
- Business development for the Enterprise sector
- Build strategic alliances with regional and global carriers to improve wholesale and Enterprise value propositions
- Drive penetration plans in new markets across the region
- Address contracts at risk of termination and monitor renewal of contracts
- Ensure all accounts are managed through well thought out Account Development Plans
- Identify growth opportunities and up-selling and cross – selling potential within the sector
- Develop customer value propositions and presentations
- Prepare and timely submit accurate periodic reports to stakeholders as per need.
- Drive Enterprise delight Index and Customer Satisfaction Index.
- Develop sector development plans and participate in all sector customer forums
- Degree in a business-related discipline with an IT/Commercial bias
- Experience and technical skills in telecommunications industry and sound knowledge of Telecommunications Services is a requirement
- At least 4-5 years’ work experience in the telecommunications sector which must include establishing and managing international carrier relations and interconnection arrangements
- At least 3 years sales experience. Experience in projects management is an added advantage.
- Strong relationship-building and customer retention skills preferably from a major blue-chip company
- Ability to inspire and manage a sales team
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on Ethiojobs.net
then Click on the apply button.
Remember to attach your resume.