WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 24, 2022|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Targets potential customers, identifies their needs, recruit and establish credit relationship.
- Advises/consults customer about the credit process, types, terms, eligibility, utilization, debt servicing, etc. and cross-sells products.
- Collects and checks all required loan processing documents and provides acknowledgement letter to the customer.
- Gathers adequate financial and non-financial information about the customer and forwards to the Credit Risk Analyst including loan-processing documents collected from customer.
- Evaluates the business performance of the customer and recommends on customer’s loan/advance requests.
- Facilitates collateral estimation, credit information, legal opinion, and loan and mortgage contracts preparation.
- Signs on the contracts with attorney and facilitates registration of mortgage contracts and disbursement of approved loan.
- Communicates credit decision to customer.
- Follows-up repayment/utilization of the loan and ensures end use of the loan
- Verifies the physical conditions of customers’ business and assets.
- Produce periodic performance reports of the customer (both business and loan account performance)
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, Dessie, Adama
- MBA/BA degree in Management, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field,
- Seven/7 years of relevant Banking experience of which 2 years as Senior Customer Relationship Officer (IFB