|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 16, 2020|
|Category|| Banking |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Masters or Bachelor of Science degree in Software Engineering, Computer science or related fields from a recognizable university, working actively as a Senior developer involved in an agile team with a minimum of one product owner and 5/7 years of relevant experience.
Competency (Knowledge, skills, and other abilities)
- Hybrid and native mobile application development
- Development Frameworks: SPRING, MVC
- UI Development: Angular JS
- Integration Protocols: SOAL/REST/JSON/XML
- API Lifecycle Management
- Continues Integration and Continues Development (CI/CD) tools: DOCER
- Automation tools like JENKINS
- Team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
- A high degree of insight and analytical skill
- Strong ability to think creatively and strategically
- Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
- Skilled in organization change management and strategic thinking
Clear and effective communication
Place of work : Head Office
Registration Deadline: – July 20, 2020.
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit copies of non-returnable CV with application & other credential letters to Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C, HRM Process Office located on Bole Road Dembel City Center 4th floor, (kindly use lift No. 6) within seven consecutive working days from the date of announcement.