|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 20, 2020|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
1) Prepare and arrange for approval of Annual Audit Plan encompassing Operational, Financial, IT, HR, audits and Inventory Counts to ensure adequate coverage of all business entities and departments in implementation of risk based Internal Audit approach.
2) Plan and allocate audit resources to ensure execution of internal audit assignments as per the annual audit plan in a timely and effective manner.
3) Provide support to auditors for effective execution of audit assignments, and provide guidance and mentoring to the team to ensure that audit best practices are implemented and followed.
4) Review assignments of audit resources and draft audit reports to ensure comprehensive and accurate coverage of audit scope.
5) Consolidate significant audit findings from the audit database / repository of published audit reports for review of HOD and circulation to Board of Directors on a periodic basis.
6) Undertake complex audit assignments as per the audit plan and special assignments including fraud investigations as assigned from time to time to ensure ad-hoc exigencies are attended to efficiently and effectively.
7) Liaise with the Department Managers and Line Managers and establish a two way feedback loop to ensure timely and systematic execution of internal audit assignments.
Qualification: CIA, ACCA & CPA
Experience: Minimum 5 years in Internal Audit, Accounts and Tax