|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 7, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia Plc is a company supporting Ethiopia’s digital transformation. As a member of the Vodacom family, we have a wealth of experience connecting over 334 million people globally and over 180 million people in Africa across our network. We look forward to partnering with Ethiopians as we build a new network in Ethiopia.
We are setting the groundwork in readiness for the launch of our services next year and are looking to work with purpose-led teams that put the community at the heart of service.
Safaricom Ethiopia is offering a wide range of careers, whether you’re looking to join our technology, commercial or corporate teams. If you would like a challenge and the promise of a digital future for the people of Ethiopia, we are looking for you.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Manager - Trade Marketing Support in within the Sales and Distribution function in Ethiopia. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Head of Trade Marketing, the role holder will be responsible for supporting the regions achieve commercial business plan through trade marketing, promotions, brand management and consistent merchandising standards.
- Support in the achievement of the commercial business plan through participation and coordination of support activities in the trade
- Develop programs to achieve KPI’s as set in the commercial business plan
- Communicate and coordinate Sales Support activities with Regional Sales Manager/Area Sales Manager
- Ensure that all branding in the trade is implemented to set Safaricom standards i.e. wall branding, dealer outlets, signage’s etc.
- Working with Market Development, ensure alignment across the sales team on marketing initiatives
- Monitor, link, track and report all marketing activities against the activities of the sales team.
- Support in the development and implementation the trade marketing and merchandising plan to achieve critical KPI’s
- Manage the merchandising of Safaricom’s brand within outlets to ensure that visibility is maximized in line with brand strategies and the needs of the market by trade channel and outlet type
- Ensure availability of PICOS execution materials and merchandise at cluster level
- Ensure ASMs/RSMs are fully aware of trade marketing objectives including ATL & BTL action plans so that effective planning and in-market activities can be implemented in a timely, efficient and effective manner
- Working with market development team, implement trade contact, sales programs as guided.
- Develop the annual trade marketing (ATM) plan to support execution of the regional commercial plan
- Provide monthly reporting on all channels trade marketing results& monitor competitor trade marketing activities.
- Conceptualize, develop and roll out BTL activation plans in liaison with the relevant
- Manage events across the regions
- Managing marketing support and sales promotional materials.
- Degree in a Business-related field.
- Post graduate certification in Sales & Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Very strong focus on Customer insights and proven ability to combine numbers and analytics to understand, predict and influence customer behavior
- Intermediate knowledge of business finance principles is essential.
- 5 years hands-on experience in Sales, Marketing
- Experience in Sales Distribution will be of an added advantage.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on Ethiojobs.net
then Click on the apply button.
Remember to attach your resume.