|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 14, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
MEPO Contracting & Management Services PLC is a member Company of MIDROC INVESTMENT GROUP and established in December 2008 by the renowned investor Sheik Mohammed H. Ali Al-Amoudi. The Company has been engaged in the supply of construction materials, rental of construction equipment & construction of buildings.
We invite qualified applicant for the following vacant position:
Summary of Duty & Responsibility:
- To be responsible for all procurement activities within the Company
Duties & Responsibility:
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and controls the overall procurement activities of the company
- Review and update all procurement documents and manuals like policy, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Follow the procurement process within the company.
- Approving petty cash replenishment as per the procurement manual and policy of the company.
- Assigning and controlling all purchasers on day to day purchasing duties.
- Opening and signing the collected Performa invoice and give it back to purchasers for evaluation and preparation of disbursement order.
- Checking Performa evaluations and disbursement orders for approval of department Director.
- Give immediate solution for any procurement related problem in accordance with the company’s policy.
- Establish an effective and efficient procurement system for the company.
- Encourage employees to update themselves and facilitate the provision of task-based trainings
- Check, participate, implement and follow procurement related agreements.
- Establish a well-computerized procurement system in the company.
- Prepare and submit a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual report of the directorate or the respective units.
Type of employment: Permanent
Number of vacant: One
- B.A. Degree in Procurement and Supply Management, Economics, Accounting & other related or equivalent field of studies.
- 7 years’ experience and working as Procurement Manger 2 years.
- Excel and word knowledgeable
- Good English communication skills both written and spoken.