|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 9, 2021|
|Category|| Economics |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our Company Purewood Pulp Paper & Packaging PLC seeks to hire competent, experienced & aspiring applicants to fill the following vacant position.
Under the supervision and control of the Sales & Marketing Manager, the Sales Merchandiser is responsible for introducing goals and objectives of the company to create awareness among existing and prospective clients; reviewing operation flow of the various services and establishing service standards; gathering feedback on the company’s product and customer service; attending to customer complaints, suggestions, comments and giving recommendations for improvement; assisting in handling exhibitions, attending, participating trade fairs and promoting activities the company to potential customers and the general public in appropriately tailored and selected promotional mix. Ensure the availability, visibility, accessibility and cleanness of company product.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Identifying sales opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of products effectively to expand the existing business in addition to acquiring new business.
- Check the availability, visibility, accessibility and cleanness of company product.
- Take order, and give the order to sales representative and finally check the product is delivered or not.
- Control company shelves that only displayed purewood products
- In the presence of defective products take pictures and report to the immediate boss and change the defective products.
- Put a price tag to the product shelves.
- Follow up signage have net or not as per the standard.
- Activate dry outlets and finding new customers.
- Follow up on market gaps and propose a solution to fill the gaps.
- Elaborate business development plans, design and implement process support and business growth through customer market definition.
- Facilitate business growth by working together with the company staff as well as clients.
- Build and maintain high level contacts with current and prospective customer and other business and project partners.
- Generate mechanisms of exceeding market penetration and providing quality service.
- Drive prospects through contract awards, identifying new customers and markets, developing approaches to market, identifying prospects, proposal, preparation, etc
- Assess and propose the development of new ways as well as design an approach to pricing of products.
- Manage customer relationships and accounts.
- Assess market outreach to existing customers, clients, and associations and come up with proposals to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Organize marketing events in association with marketing and promotion team.
- Maintaining active networking across a variety of social media channels.
- Adhering to the company external or internal customer care policies and procedures.
- Attending trade shows to exhibit products/services or conferences to keep update of the latest products and trends.
- Gathers feedback on the company’s product and customer service; attends to customer complaints, suggestions, comments and gives recommendations for improvement
- Maintaining positive work relation with staff and customers
- Develop market strategy, manage proposal teams and client account managers
- Prepare periodic reports.
- Perform other activities assigned by the immediate boss.
Tools, Equipment and Work Aids:
- May operate personal computer
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment; work requires frequent occasional travel outside office.
Department: Sales and Marketing
Report to: Sales and Marketing Manager
Number of vacant post:- 2 (Two)
Employment Type: Permanent with 60 days of probation period.
Education, Training and Experience:
- BA degree in Management/ Marketing/ Economics/ and 2-3 years related work experience in manufacturing sector preferable in FMCG sector.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to submit their CVs application letter & other testimonials in person within 7 working days starting from the date of this announcement to HR & Administration office found in Ayer Tena Ismail Ture Building first floor or by email, through: email@example.com till November 15, 2021.