|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2021|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
HST Consulting is looking for experienced, energetic and committed Professionals for Market Developer Positions for one of its esteemed clients operating in brewery industry.
HST is a knowledge company that provides services to clients across various industries.
HST endeavors to support its clients in solving business growth, operational, people, financial, tax, governance, risk, learning and compliance challenges with locally relevant solutions. As local professional service firm, HST offers best practices that fully considers its clients’ unique firm level circumstances and the macro environment they are operating in.
HST is powered by highly qualified and best in class multi-disciplinary professionals in strategy; human capital, audit, corporate finance, enterprise risk, technology, education, tax and outsourcing services. The firm professionals are supported by up-to-date knowledge and modern technology specifically tailored to the Ethiopian business environment to provide solutions to client’s issues that matters most.
The Market Developer is expected to manage the relationship between the company and local distributors, to drive both the presence and consumer interest in company’s Spirits portfolio across key outlets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales orders in each of the designated accounts to meet our target and also to deplete distributors stock.
- Ensure that 100% of all target accounts are sourcing the company’s brands from designated distributors.
- Create orders and penetrate new outlets.
- Track and review distributor performance ensuring that corrective action is taken to course correct any performance gaps.
- Help step change relationships with key retail outlets through regular interaction with key stakeholders.
- Support the development of selling skills within distributor staff serving our retail accounts and develop key retailers’ staff to achieve QDVPP standards without having to do it yourself.
- Support the execution of account plans & brand building activities (GAME plans) for these accounts through support of running activities, execution of sales drivers in target retail accounts.
Type of Employment: Contract with possibility of extension based on performance
HeadCount: 2 for Market Developer and 1 for the other positions
Qualification and Experience
- BA degree graduate calibre and with a minimum of 5 years of experience within field sales or marketing in FMCG.
- Computer literate and ability to work under pressure and respond to tight deadlines.
- Valid driving license with at least 2 years driving experience.
We only encourage applicants who fulfill the above qualification to send their application and relevant documents by e-mail directly to HST Executive and Professional Recruitment Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit their application in person to the Human Resources Office at Wollo Sefer, Mina Building, 5th Floor until 2nd of July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for next stage of evaluation.