|Location||Adama, Awash Melaka, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||February 23, 2021|
|Category|| Management |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Dina Food Processing is a newly established company, dealing with Food Processing. At present it’s working on wheat flour production with a daily production capacity of 82ton and started erection of another plant with a daily capacity of112ton wheat flour. The company is still started expansion projects on Maize Flour, Pasta and Biscuit lines. The Market Development Officer is responsible to undertake market development duties.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans.
- Conduct research on specific market conditions.
- Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service.
- Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Prepare and present reports to clients and management.
Required Number: 3
- BA Degree /Diploma / L4 in Marketing Management , Salesmanship ,Business Administration ,Business Management , Economics Accounting or Related Fields
- 3 / 4 Years of experience
- Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.