|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 20, 2020|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Shemu Group is a fast conglomerate company composed of Shemu PLC, Asveza Ethiopia Retailing Share Company and other functional private limited companies with a fast growth track record. The Companies in the group engaged in manufacturing (liquid soap, bar soap, Edible oil and shortening products), retail service providing, printing, trading and engineering. Based on this Asveza Ethiopia Retailing Share Company want to hire competent, energetic, enthusiastic and capable applicants for the post of Market Researcher we have.
The major role of Market Researcher is to survey customer preferences and statistical data to support customers during their decision-making process regarding product designs, prices, and promotions. The successful market researcher will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and marketplace and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform valid and reliable market research
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research and implement best practices
- B.Sc. degree in Marketing, or related field from recognized Institution with 0-year experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
Interested applicants who fulfill the stated requirements can submit their application letter, CV and relevant credentials with non-returnable photocopies ONLY through email firstname.lastname@example.org in a single pdf file attachment.
Email applicants who do not follow the application instruction will NOT be considered
HRM and OD Director