|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 31, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The marketing and sales officer is responsible for the overall marketing and communications of Addis Cardiac with its potential clients. It involves representing our company to multinational companies and different institutions with our services.
Key duties and Responsibilities include: -
Be The FACE of the Company
- Engage key clients/potential clients in a formal and professional Manner.
- Present his/herself in a professional attire.
- Answer questions and participate in discussions with a correct and complete information.
- Represent Addis Cardiac Center in different meetings/seminars and increase awareness about our company.
- Organize and present ACC services and planned projects to potential clients.
- Proper follow up of existing clients.
Lead Generation and Recording
- Promote Addis Cardiac Center’s services in a confident and professional manner.
- Assess the environment and identify New clients.
- Handel social media, public relation efforts and content marketing.
- Research and analyze market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies.
- Monitor competitive marketing activity and report in a timely manner.
- Understands clients’ needs and cater their needs accordingly.
- Compile customer insights, market research and trends to identify business opportunities and threats.
- Keep detailed records of all the clients.
- Result Oriented
- Plan and budget his/her work accordingly.
- Organize monthly and weekly plans and communicate with supervisor on already set timetable.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with management staff in marketing strategy and development.
- Reach and Exceed already set sales/client base targets.
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and collaborate with the supervisor in adapting strategy accordingly.
- General Manager
- BA Degree in Marketing/Business administration/communication or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing field preferable if it is in a related field.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent customer relationship management.
- Excellent selling skill is mandatory.
- Excellent know how of social media marketing.
- Fluent in English and Amharic language.
Qualified candidates should send their updated CV to the email below.