Marketing & Communication Department Head
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2021|
- Planning and managing marketing strategies in line with the company objective
- Planning, Managing and evaluating marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Assesses the productivity of the sales or marketing departments.
- Maintenance of customer relations, CRM data and participate in the organization's sales activities
- Maximize the company’s revenue through sales and advertising, creates new business prospects and clients in consultation with Fresh corner and Fresh corner kitchen.
- Manage and approves communication tools and deals with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
- Schedule a time line and Develop communication messages for print out media, social media and any communication method that the co. intend to use internally or externally
- Planning and implementing publicity strategies and campaigns in creating god will
- Keep website and social networking pages of the organization updated and maintain content
- Coordinating / speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Ensure corporate brand Identity is in place
- Developing analytical reports on marketing, sales and PR activities conducted
- Maintaining archives : pictures, printout, electronic media proper documentation and archives to be maintained in a way to gain public attention
- Manage companies call center- to be used in placing order and for collecting of feedback from customers
- Manage the online plate form that the company decided to use as a means to increase sales of its outlets
- Conduct market research and develop reports and analysis: analyze the marketing intelligence information collected and present to respective management members.
- Corporate social activity management :
- Stimulate such activities that relates with the co goal
- Provide good publicity by using different communication methods
Reports to : General Manager
Location : Daramalo Plant
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing: should have fluent Amharic and English
- Good IT skills
- Awareness of different media agendas--
- Creativity-having high degree of organization.
- Sound sales and marketing skills—preferable if he/she has exposure to FMCG industry
- Exposure to digital and direct marketing
- capacity to establish effective marketing strategies/ ability to create business leads
- Media and public relationship
Education Back ground
- First degree in Marketing Management and in addition Public relation /communication will be a plus
Years of experience
- 5 years and above out of which 1 year in FMCG industry will be preferable
Interested applicants are invited to submit their original documents with non-returnable copies of credentials and CV in person within 10 working days from the date of announcement to LUNA Export Slaughter House PLC Human Resource Department office located around Bole Cargo. Beside Brazil Embassy E-mail Address sintayehuluna@Gmail.com, Tel: - 011-662-78-94/96/98Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.