|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2020|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Ambassador Garment & Trade PLC is a prestigious and prime Service provider of classic suits for modern society is seeking to fill the following Vacant Positions
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare an annual sales and marketing strategy and budget, and continuously monitor and report on its achievements on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Prepare weekly sales and marketing reports for submission to the General Manager.
- Based on marketing reports and sales performance revise strategies accordingly weekly basis and submit to general manager
- Oversee all customer inquiries and requests are appropriately responded to in a timely manner.
- Oversee product research and development according to market trends and customer demand.
- Oversee all advertising, publicity and brand management.
- Lead on customer satisfaction surveys and report to management to inform on implications/future sales strategies.
- Coordinate feasibility studies on proposed products.
- Liaise with line departments with regards to performance on manufacturing, transportation of goods to customers, and invoicing.
- Appraise the performance of the Marketing and Sales team members.
- Review requests by line managers to recruit new employees and make appropriate recommendations to the Human Resource Department.
- Any other duties assigned by general Manager
Place of work;
- Gerji around Jackrose
Educational back ground
- B.A in Marketing, Business administration, Economics or Related Field
- 8 and above Year experience out of it 4 Years is in marketing department position. Trading Company Experience is an advantageous
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit their non-returnable application, Cv. and copies of testimonials with original documents within 5 working days to the following address