|Location||Round Adama, Assela Factory Near to Sodere Resort Hotel, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 7, 2021|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
As part of Dina Investment, you will join more than 250 strong and vibrant individuals working nationally to accomplish the mission of the organization. Dina Investment Group invites you, the qualified candidate, to apply for the positions of Marketing Department Manager .
A Marketing Department Manager typically does the following Activities:
Ø Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
Ø Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
Ø Generating new business leads.
Ø Increasing brand awareness and market share.
Ø Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
Ø Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
Ø Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
Ø Managing the marketing department's staff.
Ø Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
Ø Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
Ø Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
Educational Qualifications and Skills Required:
Qualification/Level of studies: BA or MA Degree in Marketing
Experience: A minimum of 6 years experiences in related field.
• Proven senior Marketing experience
• Planning and Proper Execution
• Digital Marketing and Advertising
• Communication and lead generation
• Conversion and Sales Optimization
• Social Media Promotion and Optimization
• Creativity, Targeting, and Analytics
• Budgeting and Paid Search Marketing
• Time Management, Scheduling, and Automation
• Thorough knowledge of basic marketing procedures and principles
• Awareness of business trends
• Experience with creating new and diversified marketing matrices
• Experience with working as marketing manager
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Fluently communicating in Amharic, English & Oromifa are a plus
All interested and qualified applicants may send a cover letter, updated CV, and important documents via: on firstname.lastname@example.org or submit in person to our head office ( Dina Investment Group 2nd Floor) located in Bole round Japan Embassy in front of Near to Africa Insurance, Addis Ababa on or before October 14/2021.
Please note that we only contact short-listed candidates.