|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 30, 2020|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Marketing Executive responsibilities include:
· Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
· Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
· Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
· Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
· Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
· Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
· Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
· Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
· Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
· Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
· Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
· Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
· Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
· Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
· Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
· Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
· Excellent communication and people skills
· Strong organizational and time-management abilities
· Creativity and commercial awareness
· BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
· Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post .
· Applications should be sent via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line :(Position Name )(name of applicant )
· We only accept applications sent via email@example.com
· Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply