|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 29, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About us : diversified company producing PET Preform and cap PVC compound , Export oil seeds, Pulses etc. . . ,Import & Distribute medicine and Real Estate development. For more information view our website www.mintugroup.com
Marketing Manager is accountable to the Managing Director with responsibilities in Planning, organizing and leading, coordinating and facilitating the Marketing operations of the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, manage and coordinate all marketing strategies, and activities of the company.
- Lead on the development and monitoring of brand guidelines and key messages. On website, social media & other platforms
- Conduct regular reviews of the brand, consumer trends and customer targets to increase a brand’s marketplace performance.
- Review customer feedback and monitoring consistency of marketing plan; as well as develop business objectives, growth targets and brand strategies.
- Meet or exceed targeted sales revenue, company sales profitability, new customer acquisition, and customer satisfaction goals of the company.
- Effectively maintain and keep current customer information and sales opportunities in the company.
- Manage all aspects of qualitative and quantitative market research for real estate properties including research regarding product/service awareness, positioning, benefits, marketing communications and site usability.
- Creates various marketing materials to be used across various media platforms, developing creative concepts for consideration.
- Develops systems and procedures that enhance the sales performance of the company.
- Formulates short and long term marketing plan of the company designated solutions.
- Constantly explore, recommend, use and optimize promotion methods, and technologies to engage with various audiences, particularly as part of fully integrated demand generation campaigns.
- Plan, organize, execute and manage events including tradeshows, customer and partner events, industry events, sales training sessions and other company events.
- Determine and manage the department budget and deliver marketing activities within agreed budget.
- Quantifies sales potential, assesses market landscape, evaluates current and future competitors, predicts market trends and identify potential opportunities and risks.
- Evaluates the performance of employee /sales person/ under his/him direct supervision.
- Prepares and submits periodic report to the CEO and undertakes other duties as assigned by him.
Qualification and experience
- MA/BA Degree in Marketing Management, or related field Business Management or Business Administration with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as dexterity in ‘reading’ the market.
- Talent in negotiation and networking
- Experience in collecting and analysing data.
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Strong knowledge of the manufacturing and distribution is very advantageous
- Social media advertising and management
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below