|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 29, 2020|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About us : diversified company producing PET Preform and cap PVC compound , Export oil seeds, Pulses etc. . . ,Import & Distribute medicine and Real Estate development. For more information view our website www.mintugroup.com
Duties And Responsibilities
HR Information System
- Use System to input, update and keep track of employee information, benefits, employment status, and similar records for certain grades.
- Biographical and organizational data for new employees captured as per Employee Data Capture form
- Employee data accurately maintained in System by capturing employee status changes daily, as per Status Change forms
- Assist employees with processing leave applications in the System
- Information provided for monthly and ad hoc reports
- Remind line managers to approve pending leave requested through the system
- Attach all staffs photo on the system.
Employee Record Maintenance
Time attendance data administration and tracking
Recruitment/New Hire Process
- Support in processing recruitment requests
- Assist with organizing resumes and job applications and communicating with interview candidates and scheduling for tests and interviews
- Pension and insurance registration, cost sharing follow ups and other statutory registration completed as required.
Employee Benefits & Compensation Management
Training and Development
- Coordinate training venue schedules, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Arrange refreshment & stationary for training
General HR Assistance
- Support the daily operations of HR team.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Employee queries and complaints dealt with or referred to appropriate responsible person
- Assistance provided with employee discipline and grievance issues
- HR Policies and procedures applied and complied with in all dealings with employee matters
- Responsible for timely release of the office supplies and replenishment.
- Ensure tea and coffee service to staff are of expected standard and timely, keep and track services provided by coffee attendants.
- Prepares monthly report of staff’s telephone and dongle bill.
- Keep always information of HR department confidential.
- Other duties as assigned
- BA Degree Human Resources, Business Administration or business discipline
- Min: Required to have proficiency in Excel (Advanced) and Word as well as relevant HR Information Systems
- zero year
- Advanced Excel spread sheet & word compilation
- Employee Relations
- Employee Engagement
- HR Systems & Tools
- HR Service Delivery
- Working knowledge of Ethiopian Employment Law
- Demonstrates understanding of relevant HR principles, rules and regulations and apply them on all HR activities.
- Demonstrates background knowledge and execution of HR and recruitment practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below