|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 14, 2021|
|Category|| Hospitality |
Hotel / Restaurant
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing managing and executing the marketing initiatives and plan for Sheger Park-Friendship Square, managed by MIDROC Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, in creative and innovative media. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives:
- Evaluating new marketing opportunities for the park,
- Works closely with private and public tourist organizations and build successful relationships to generate Marketing Opportunities,
- Providing all sales channels with creative and unique tools to assist in the sales and marketing of the park,
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies,
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts,
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments,
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management,
- First degree in Marketing Management from recognized university is required
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Must possess understanding of behavior of various market segments and what tool to use to attract and foster loyalty within these audience
- Knowledge and experience within the hospitality and travel industry
- Exposure in several destinations
- Understand and able to seek opportunities, activating various sources of business and drive promotional campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation skills, detail oriented personality
- Self-motivated, possessing excellent leadership skills, team player
- Must possess hands on computer skills in the Microsoft Office Environment and other designated software.
- Possess excellent guest contact skills, pleasant personality, and positive facial expression
- Ability to understand, respect and work with diverse cultures
Experience: At least 6 years of experience in the capacity of Marketing Manager position with a prominent employer is required; hospitality experience is desired.
Interested applicants who fulfill the minimum requirements specified above are invited to submit their application, curriculum vitae and copies of relevant supportive documents through e-mail address given below before or on June 21, 2021.
e-mail address: Mesfin.Mekonnen1@luxurycollection.com
NB: MIDROC Ethiopia is employer for this vacant post.