|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 21, 2021|
|Category|| Management |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Develop short and long term Marketing objective and plans
- Devise policies and procedures for the division and share them with his subordinates and other related staff/divisions; ensure their implementation and monitor their effectiveness
- Involve in designing company’s strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; design customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Plan, develop and implement marketing programs; monitoring and evaluating the implementation and take corrective measures where necessary or design new programs.
- Meet marketing, sales and financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of staffs under his supervision.
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers and advertising agencies
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual report of the division and submit to the Operation Manager on timely manner
Reports to: Operation Manager
Supervises: Production and Promotion, Media and Digital marketing
- MA or BA degree in Marketing, Economics Project Management or any other related field
- Eight years’ experience for BA and six-year experience for MA; two years in a managerial position is compulsory. Experience; in Real estate is a plus
- Good mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to closing sale
Interested applicants can submit CV with a non-returnable copy of education and work experience credentials to the Human Resources department by mail to HR@addishomefinder.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org and the application deadline is 10 working days from the date of this vacancy announcement. Salary for all positions is very attractive