|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 1, 2021|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Korea Business Center Addis Ababa, a commercial Section of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea, is a regional office of KOTRA (Korea Trade Investment Promotion Agency; a governmental institution of the Republic of Korea). Our key mission is to promote trade and investment between Korea and Ethiopia.
We would like to invite qualified and experienced candidates for the following position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Major responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include
- Providing high quality customer service to Korean companies
- Proactively developing and maintaining a solid business network and contacts within Ethiopia
- Preparing and disseminating market intelligence reports to Korean clients
- Initiating, organizing and managing marketing promotional activities such as trade delegations, exhibitions, conferences, and seminars
- Advocating Korean business interests
- Supporting Korean
Work Hour: Full-time (40 hours per week, 5 days a week)
Contract Type: Regular for Marketing Manage
- First degree from a recognized university
- MBA, or other business related master degree is a plus
- Specialty in a business related field (e.g. business administration, economics, international business, trade) is preferred, but not required.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Fluency in Amharic (written and spoken).
- Understanding Korean language is a plus
For Marketing Manager Position
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a field of public procurement, defense sector/security goods marketing, investment, and/or international project development is a must.
- Experience in the field of business development, business analysis & business consulting, market intelligence & research, import & export, or business support in a public sector, project management, and other international organization is a plus
Candidates must submit their English resume or CV to the following email address by the 9th of July: firstname.lastname@example.org
After the document review, only qualified candidates will be contacted and interviewed. Credentials, evidence of qualifications, and other pertinent documents will be required to submit at a later stage of the hiring process.
If you have a question regarding this position, please contact the below person:
Elham, 091-348-7089(mobile) / 011-320-4305(office)