|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Marketing Manager is responsible for providing strategic, financial and operational leadership for the enterprise and will closely coordinate and work with the FGAE Executive Director. It is one of the senior high ranking position in the Association, whose primary responsibilities include making major corporate decisions, managing the overall operations and resources, acting as the main point of communication with FGAE leadership.. The manager prepares and executes annual budgets, marketing plans and work plans, develops new business opportunities, oversees financial, administrative and logistical resources, ensures adherence to the government and international standards; and assures quality operations in line with annual and long-term strategic goals and objectives.
RESPONSIBILITY AND TASKS:
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives and its implementation in line with legal requirements.
- Ensure that long term strategy is in place, translated into practical and achievable annual program budget and its implementation.
- Contributes to preparation and implementation of the annual business
- Develop realistic plans with all department to minimize risk and maximize effective response
- Ensure that all policies, systems and standard operating procedures are followed in the process of program planning, procurement and implementation;
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure the desired results are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Propose high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Ensue adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Participate and assist the preparation of Organizational Structure for the establishment of the private for Public(P4P) Enterprise
- Assist and coordinate recruitment and deployment of staff for the Enterprise
- Provide orientation training on social enterprise for the staff
- Lead and conduct mini survey on potential business ventures
- Coordinate & lead the development of FGAE private for Public(P4P) Enterprise operational manuals ( AOA, SOPM, FM, etc)
- Conduct and lead Feasibility/Business plan study for profitable business ventures for private for Public(P4P) enterprise
- Develop the fee structure for business ventures based on the market and competitors assessment
- Develop marketing strategy delivering the organized business to win the market competition
- Lead the asset valuation and segregation of the newly established enterprise from the charity FGAE
- Coordinate development of directives and manuals on the linkage with FGAE charity wing and FGAE private for public(P4P) enterprise
- Lead, and develop individual employees and team capacity
- Monitor the day to day operation of the enterprise to ensure profitability through effective resources management
- Improve the bottom line through revenue growth and optimizing earned income from the enterprise business ventures outlets
- Develop strategic and annual business plans based on accurate financial and statistical performance data
- Ensure strong financial management and robust internal controls are in place
- Performa other duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
Education: MBA/MA in business administration, management, marketing, economics or related fields
Work Experience: 8 years of which must have a minimum of 6 years’ experience after masters, shall possess relevant professional experience in business management of this 4 years in management position.
- Proven experience as marketing & promotion manager and leading business ventures in traded business sectors.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Ability to train, develop and manage large executive teams
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- Executive presence and ability to maintain calm demeanor in high stress environments.
|Interested applicants should send no-returnable applications with CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents with in 10 calendar days of this announcement to the following address:|
|Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia|
|Human Resource and Organizational Development Division|
|P.O. Box: 5716|
|Apply through ethiojobs.net|
|Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia is an equal opportunity employer and female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.|
For more information about the Association please visit www.fgaeet.org