|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 30, 2020|
|Category|| Agriculture |
|Job Type|| Contract |
- Initiate development of campaign plans for brand promotion of specific products.
- Prepare & complete action plans for advertising and promotion of products.
- Laying out new product trials in specified location
- Implement crop specific/ product specific/ segment specific marketing strategies
- Lead product launches and maintain a strong launch process with product management.
- Perform market analysest hat identify all relevant current and future market elements that will determine product success.
- Conducting farmer meeting/training program
- Support the sales team at internal (company team) and external(customers) in achieving their objectives/ budgets/ targets” through:
- Enriching their product knowledge.
- Monitoring sales campaign with specific objectives like – liquidation, demonstrations and farmer meets, field days, launching products, conduct post market campaign audits
- Participation in selection process of Field Officer including persons required for few months
- Develop market intelligence & knowledge conducive to business development, by assessing the regional crop wise / product wise potential and existing market size.
- Understand the country’s Agricultural inputs marketing trends, analyze data from the appropriate internal (company team) and external (importers & distributors, retailer shops, and competitive intelligence) sources and then provides fact-based marketing recommendations.
- Understand business nature of potential customers for the company to identify customer requirements, define markets, evaluate competitors, and establish target market share.
- Guide sales team in identifying the right product fit against competition.
- Give timely communication of relevant marketing information and also submit weekly, monthly marketing reports for review.
- Work closely with the company’s team and have a flexible approach to cover colleagues work when needed.
- Support country manager in identifying potential business opportunities
- Good knowledge of concerned crops, products, commodity behaviors
- Demographic knowledge of markets
- Up-to-date knowledge of product marketing practices
- An understanding of farmers
- Aware of market environment
- Proven track record of successfully launching new products and enabling sales teams.
- Planning & Organizing
- Strong and professional communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation.
- Problem solving
- Risk assessment
- Interpersonal relationships
- Coordination Skills
ATTITUDE/ MOTIVES/ BEHAVIOURAL TRAITS
- Team working
- SC Degree in Agriculture
- MBA is a plus
- 3-5 years direct experience on Agricultural inputs marketing leadership role
- Level-Truck-I driving license to drive pick ups
- Experience on Extensive travelling to the rural areas
- Working and staying in rural environment (Able to travel in regions of Ethiopia)
- Experience in B2B business and retail markets
- Computer literate with Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
BENEFIT: Same benefit packages applied to country employees
Application deadline: 15 working days from announcement of the Job
How to apply: send all credential documents through below:
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia