WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|December 20, 2022
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing marketing trends and preparing forecasts.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sale, financial, public relations, and production department.
- Developing and managing the marketing departments budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry- related events.
- Keeping information of marketing strategies and trends.
- Oversee the formulation of marketing strategies and programs to achieve sales, margin and market share objectives within budgets.
- Forecast product requirements, identify potential supply issues, and develop contingency plan.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their finding whenever appropriate
- Manage the day-to-day operations of marketing function by facilitating related professional work processes in order to yield quality outputs.
- For new products, ensure a successful prelaunch and plan has been established and executed via working with sales team.
- Direct the conceptualization, development, and enhancement of new and existing products, including the development of business cases for presentation to management, to ensure the company’s products and portfolios maintain their competitiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized University/ College in Marketing, Economics or related field and
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Have a good knowledge about the European market and know how to increase sales.
- Experience in shopware and shopify
- Paid ads are a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.