|Location||Debre Sina, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 14, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Social Media Evaluator is a work-from-home opportunity where all you need is a computer or smartphone and the desire to make a positive impact while working in the social media platforms you enjoy.
We are still massively hiring and looking for more people to apply to our great opportunities, you can also invite your friends, as many as you like so they can also experience the opportunity to earn extra income while being at home!
Appen collects and labels images, text, speech, audio, video, and other data used to build and continuously improve the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems. Our expertise includes having a global crowd of over 1 million skilled contractors who speak over 235 languages, in over 70,000 locations and 170 countries, and the industry’s most advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform. Our reliable training data gives leaders in technology, automotive, financial services, retail, healthcare, and governments the confidence to deploy world-class AI products. Founded in 1996, Appen has customers and offices globally.
You enjoy competitive pay and benefit from having no set work hours or schedules. You will have the flexibility to schedule your hours to fit your lifestyle and to work around your care.
- 20 hours of work consistently available each week
- Flexible work schedule - pick which days you work across the 7-day week
- Ongoing project - this project is expected to continue for the foreseeable future
- 20 hours per week
- Computer and good internet connection
- Native/Bilingual in both written and spoken English
- Internet Research Skills
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- You can apply/work while you are working full time or studying!
- Apply many projects as many as you can!