|Location||Wolkite /Gubre/, SNNPR, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
Production / Manufacturing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Purpose of the job
Under general supervision of mechanic team leader L1/L2, he/she monitors, repairs, adjusts, installs, maintains, and operates tests, or otherwise services automated, electromechanical, or electro-pneumatic equipment in support of Machines operations. Utilizes skills, knowledge, and technical abilities or as part of a team to collaborate and contribute to the continuous improvement of the Company’s productivity, quality, safety, and cost-saving metrics
Main duties & responsibilities
- U Participates to ensure the operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines.
- Timely repairs and/or adjusts; monitors repaired equipment to participate to ensure proper function
- Participate to remove defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, hand, and power tools; examining the form and texture of parts.
- Participate to determine changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts.
- Adjusts small functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Work with other team members to complete repairs timely and safely.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Participate to prepare mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible for own safety and the safety of others in the work area; must adhere to all safety policies and accident prevention compliance programs.
- Wear all required P.P.E. Protective clothing must be worn during production and cleanup.
- Perform any other related tasks as required ordered by immediate supervisor & concerned person of the company.
- Validated working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, power transmission, and mechanical systems
- Ability to perform work at assigned awkward positions
- Proven ability to work with supervision
- Have the ability to work under pressure when required
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions
- Computer skills, in particular Microsoft Office and other software implemented by the company.
Expected Education and Experience
- Grade 10+3 up to Grade 10+5: 1 to 3 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degrees: 1 years experience
Qualified candidates should submit your application only through ethiojobs.net