|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Wine making has been a part of the Ethiopian culture for more than a millennium, dating back to the Axumite era. Although this traditional method has survived all that time, the methods, quality and variety stayed the same. In 1943 G.C (1936 Ethiopian Calendar), a Greek family started the first winery in Ethiopia around followed by an Italian family who established their winery at Mekanisa. The two ventures where nationalized in 1973 and regrouped in one entity that was named Awash Wine. Since that time, we have grown to be one of the country’s most loved brands-a market leader that is interwoven with the cultural fabric of the county.
- Assess all mechanical plans and procedures in order to ensure maximum productivity; use knowledge regarding motion, mechanics and materials to assist
- Design a way to test the parameters of systems in order to understand the limitations of production machinery.
- Create company materials and documents by using the principles of mechanical engineering; use customer input and product specifications to achieve this.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service whenever necessary
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities as per per-set schedules
- Keep records/Maintain Activity logs
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in the field
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Proficiency in computer software programs like, AutoCAD, Solid works, etc.
All Qualified and interested candidates can apply online through Ethiojobs by sending an application letter and CV on or before August 14, 2021