WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa - Kality Sub City, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 24, 2020|
|Category|| Production / Manufacturing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
This vacancy is for ZAK Ethiopia Soap and Detergent Factory located in Akaki Kality Sub City Addis Ababa.
To ensure for equipment and facilities:
- The implementation of preventive maintenance programs;
- The implementation of special maintenance and control of technical results;
- Arrangements for handling operations or long-term storage;
- The notification of obsolete equipment, with request for relevant elimination from assets;
- The checking of expense forecasts for maintenance activities and facility renewal;
- The collection and entry of data necessary to update the facility and equipment management archive;
- On the basis of programmed activities and operating conditions, prompt notification of spare part requirements to compensate deviations from routine and special maintenance demands;
- That the quality of machine, equipment or plant maintenance operations, including those carried out by third parties, is in line with reference standards;
- The updating of data concerning the certification of machines and equipment, by making arrangements to check current validity of said certification;
- The traceability of required certification, according to the area of use, with arrangements to check current validity of said certification;
- Co-ordination of maintenance personnel, proposing technical improvements according to the characteristics of said co-ordination;
- The maintenance of relations with inspection and technical qualification organizations in reference to the area of responsibility;
- Enactment of alert safety bulletins, non-conformance reports and failure reports, by actuation of relevant activities;
- Co-ordination of repair activities in the event of serious damage to plants or facilities operating in the geographical area of responsibility;
- Collaboration in modification to plants and equipment to ensure operating capacity of the same;
- On the basis of data received, the proposal of the modification to preventive maintenance schedules.
- Knowledgeable in safety requirements for major turnaround and maintenance activities.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Five (05) years of experience in the Soap and Detergent industry is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with static and/or rotating equipment, and attended major overhauls for gas processing facilities including pumps, air/gas compressors
- Fluent English
- Skills in developing technical reports.