WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Mugher Enchini Town, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 1, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Key Duties and Responisbulites
- Develop and oversee the implementation of a maintenance strategy to accomplish the overall objectives of the organization.
- Participate in objective setting, plan development and performance review of plant performance.
- Initiate, implement, and manage the plant maintenance program based on best practices in the plastic packaging/woven sack industry, with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Ensure that maintenance engineers and technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated to ensure that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Review the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Oversee the maintenance of existing plant facilities and equipment, replacement, and adjustments to plant facilities where necessary.
- Ensure cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures and manpower and initiate and carries out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Track, analyze and improve key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, schedule compliance, etc.
- Direct, maintain and enforce the safety program for the maintenance department; review safety records to uphold standards of maximum safety for all maintenance engineers and technicians.
- Coordinate activities and communicate with the operations department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
- Establish and maintain a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
- Enforce standards and safe work procedures for the plant and ensure regulations relating to the mechanical maintenance department are always met.
- Provide training, development, and leadership to plant maintenance personnel.
- Ensure proper Implementation of company HSE policies and procedures at workplace.
- Provide periodic reports on the activities and performance of the plant function for the attention of the immediate & higher bosses.
- Maintain and update operating and training manuals for the mechanical department.
- Carry out other related duties assigned to him from immediate & higher bosses
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years demonstrated operating experience in plastic packaging/woven sack equipment maintenance practices.
Skills and Competencies
- In-depth knowledge of plastic packaging/woven sack plant maintenance and manufacturing process.
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability and strong management skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office.
Interested and qualified applicants can apply through