WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Debrebrihan, Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 1, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Directly reported to: Engineering Manager
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to interact with all level of personnel in a professional manner.
- Supervise maintenance association, provide training, motivation for subordinates and perform feedback.
- Monitor and direct scheduling of all maintenance personnel and ensure staff adhere to company policies and procedure.
- Track inventory for repair and maintenance.
- Implement corrective actions identified by key maintenance performance indicated as a means of create overall equipment effectiveness.
- Effectively manage uptime performance by ensuring availability of all manufacturing equipment.
- Providing daily logs, including daily schedule and non-schedule work sheet and equipment PMs.
- Evaluate daily performance to find opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for operating with the property budgetary guidelines.
- Perform such individual assignment as management may direct.
- Ensure good understanding and enforcement the company safety policies.
- Do scheduled ‘’Planned Job Observation’ while executing maintenance.
- Under the direction of manager, plan, monitor and evaluate employee job performance and providing feedback.
- Must be prepared to work in stramineous environment from time to time (e.g.) hot and noisy in 24/7/365 production environment.
- Must be prepared to do standby.
- Ensure all service providers and suppliers adhere to the required regulation. Tasks performed by any services provider also referred to as contractor must be supervised and approved.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bsc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum experiences of 7 year and above.
- Experience in manufacturing industry like Food and beverage, cement, and sugar factory, experienced in utility system, Belt and chain conveyer, cooling system, and other mechanical work in manufacturing.
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV to Juniper@ethiojobs.net