|Location|| Mekelle, Tigray, Ethiopia |
|Date Posted|| August 30, 2020 |
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- planning, monitoring and supervising all activities associated with MechanicalTeam Members based on the general maintenance schedule.
- Ensure that equipment is functioning at an optimum level of efficiency, so that all Manufacturing divisions can achieve productivity, quality and reliability goals
- Identifying and assessing equipment and systems that are identified as Critical Equipment and ensuring the correct maintenance policy is in place incl. spares holding, service level agreements
- Implement the execution of routine and preventive maintenance programs, planning, and scheduling of work orders, adjusting work schedules in response to changing priorities
- Inspect completed work for the purpose of ensuring quality of work
- Retrieve and prioritize work orders from automated system; assigned crews and coordinated material/equipment support to complete requirements.
- Monitor and track preventive maintenance performance, resource utilization and work order completion.
- Identify and recommend cost reduction opportunities within the Maintenance Department
- Implementing preventative maintenance plans for all equipment and Performs preventive maintenance functions as directed and performing preventive maintenance on mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures
- Participate in a teamwork atmosphere and contribute to various continuous improvement projects and Kaizen activities, such as standardized work improvements, cost- breakdowns or other improvement activities, etc.
- Organize and control materials ensuring that appropriate materials are effectively utilised, and that best value is achieved in their purchase. Ensure that materials can be quickly accessed when required to avoid any delay in the completion of work.
- B.sc degree in Industrial, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- At least 8years related engineering with specific experience in a manufacturing environment preferred in erection, installation and commissioning out of these 3 to 4 years worked in management or supervisory role.
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software
- Firm grasp of engineering concepts, and experience designing mechanical systems and products
Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org