|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 16, 2020|
|Category|| Pharmacy |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job Summary/Main Purpose
The Medical Information Officer will be responsible for promoting Julphar’s products and services to healthcare providers, working as trusted advisor for Julphar’s customers and facilitates their buying decisions through providing therapeutic solutions that meet their needs and expectations while maintaining the company’s image according to the company policies and professional ethics.
Division: Sales & Marketing – Ethiopia
- Establishes and maintains good relationship in workplace.
- Meets or exceeds sales targets within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Develops and manages an assigned sales territory.
- Executes sale and marketing plan in your assigned territory.
- Implements territory coverage plan (No. of sales call & Visit frequency)
- Delivers customer-centric activities in coordination with direct manger.
- Organizes audio-visual activities for healthcare providers as per business need in coordination with direct manager.
- Maintains records system; daily reports, customer profile & marketing feedback reports.
- Plans work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
- Attends company meetings regularly and as per direct manager instruction.
- Keeps up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals.
- Monitors competitor’s sales and marketing activities and reporting all report to direct manager.
- Stays informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Submits daily & monthly to direct manager as per country reporting system.
- Effective use of company promotional tools, FMS (Free medical sample) and service to achieve assigned target.
- Responsible for ongoing prospecting for new business opportunities.
- Builds desired skills, knowledge and attitude in coordination with direct coach.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Attributes)
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy or related science.
- At least 1 year of experience in pharmaceutical field.
- Preferred language as per country business needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening and persuasive skills
- Ambitious, dynamic & team player.
- Persistence, dedicated and self – motivated.
- Excellent Time & territory management skills.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Has positive mind-set.