|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Department of Medical Oncology is seeking a Medical Oncologist.
The ideal candidate will be board-certified/eligible in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology with, with a track record for excellence in clinical care.
This Exciting Opportunity Features The Following Attributes
- Full-time position, working within an established team of physicians and nurses in an integrated, multidisciplinary department
- Some admin responsibility
- Access to academic possibilities
- Primary clinical responsibilities will center on the care of medical oncology patients
- Excellent salary, potential for incentive compensation, & benefits including a generous retirement package.
- The successful candidate will exhibit a commitment to clinical excellence and innovation with leadership potential/capabilities.
This position is a rare opportunity to work in a comprehensive cancer center in highly desirable Southern California, within an established and highly respected Department of Medical Oncology. Lifestyle opportunities for individuals as well as families are unparalleled. We are an expanding institution in both numbers of patients per year as well as infrastructure investment in clinical, academic and research facilities.
Medical OncologyThe Department of Medical Oncology is seeking a Medical Oncologist.The ideal candidate will be board-certified/eli...