|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2021|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Heal Africa Health City S. Co. is established by highly honored professionals from various fields, mainly medical and health specialists and sub-specialists who have excessive experience in the field of medical services. Under its supervision, Heal Africa Health City S.co., is establishing Internal Medical and Dialysis Center located at Enkulal Fabrica around Embilta Hotel to improve the level of the service by providing the best of diagnosing and treating patients.
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a Receptionist, she will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the clinic. She will welcome patients and greet people who visit the clinic. She will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Greet and welcome patients and clients as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
Submit your CV and Application to email@example.com
Use "Medical Receptionist" as the subject of the email