|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 4, 2021|
|Category|| Social Sciences |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Duties and responsibilities
- Implementing psychosocial activities and providing psychological consultations on regular basis.
- Participate in conducting training for medical and non-medical staff on Mental Health related topics.
- Conducting regular Awareness raising sessions with target groups regarding mental health services.
- Supporting the primary Health care services team by providing guidance and capacity building for the implementation of psychological care and mental health activities.
- Identify and train local mental health officers and refugee staff.
- Build the capacity staff to effectively identify critical mental health cases and refer accordingly.
- Develop standard operating producers and protocols for mental health and psychological support providers for consistent use across programs.
- Conduct case management and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Female applicants highly encouraged.
Minimum Qualification: -
Education: - MA/ BA in counselling psychology, psychology, sociology, social work and related fields.
Job experience: - 6 years’ experience for Master and 8 years for degree
Required Number: - 01
Sex: - Female /Male
Place of work: - Head Office /Addis Ababa/
- Concern for others
- Social Orientation
- Emotional intelligence skills
- Social skills
- Counselling skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
Applicants can only apply using an online system via the email address mentioned in ethiojobs for 5 consecutive working days. And, they are expected to submit their CV and the required education documents like the degree and other certificates. Short listed applicants will only be contacted.
Please Note:- Benefit Package: - 30% PF (Provident Fund) of Basic Salary, House allowance and Medical coverage.