|Location||Bahir Dar, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop SOPs and guidelines on MER and QI standards and guidelines;
- Build the capacity of LIPs on MER and QI;
- Install UDS for LIPs to maintain DQA;
- Strengthen utilization of data for service delivery;
- Implement quality management/quality improvement (QM/QI) activities;
- Follows a QM/QI plan, and reviews performance and service delivery standards;
- Conduct data quality assurance procedures to verify the accuracy and completeness of reported data.
- Masters Degree in Health- related, or Monitoring and Evaluation,
- At least five (5) years of direct practical experience on monitoring and evaluation of PRPFAR program management focusing on HIV and OVC services is preferred.
Duty Station: Bahir Dar
Women are encouraged to apply; Opened for Ethiopian Nationals only.
Interested applicants should send non-returnable C.V., other credentials and application letter outlining how your experience and education fit the respective vacancy, your interest in serving as a member of the Program Staff in this position, your availability to serve in this position soon after the selection process is over and also your availability to the Program on a full-time basis for the term.
Apply in person at our Office in Bahir Dar or
Please copy to: [email protected]
Applications must be submitted within 7 consecutive working days starting from the posting date, on working days, Monday to Friday, and during working hours,2:30 – 11:30 local time.
Submissions after the deadline will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.