|Location||Dukem, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2021|
|Category|| Production / Manufacturing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
In 2015, Beconnected Industrial has opened a state-of-the-art, #1 printing and labeling factory in Dukem, Ethiopia. 5500m2, brand-new, fully-equipped with the most state-of-the-art machinery.
Our high-tech machinery produces woven, printed and heat transfer labels for leading apparel companies. With world class equipment and years of expertise, our state-of-the-art printing factory produces large volumes of textile prints.
Currently a function has opened in the Customer Service team of Beconnected Industrial. Below more information about the job vacancy. If you think you could be a good fit for the function please reply on the application !
- Arrange and guide new developments from design to sampling;
- Follow up on new requests / purchase orders;
- Keep our internal system up to date on new and running orders;
- Communicate with customers on new orders / approval / status of production;
- Preparing internal production files;
- Giving logistic instructions and following incoming and outgoing goods;
- Follow up on status of payments;
- Advising and assisting production;
Our company offers;
- Provide lunch on working day.
- Medical insurance.
- The company have possibility grow in to international organization.
Duty Station: Dukem City, Eastern Industry Zone, Shed No.3
Experience / Skills:
- Degree in Textile, Garment, Apparel or related field;
- Minimum GPA score 3.25 and above;
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written;
- Team player.
- One year experience in merchandising position.
- Information seeker and strong results orientation;
- Ability to be creative and technical;
- Hands on mentality
- Active in communication with customers.
Interested candidates can send their latest resume in word or PDF via firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days. No other document should be attached for this turn except the resume.
Candidate that fulfils all of the above requirement will be considered!