WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 29, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Describe Take the responsibilities of microwave delivery TL, Develop and execute delivery solutions, early involved in pre-sales solution development and review, and guide new employees.
Microwave propagation principles:
- General understanding of digital microwave communication principles and the concepts of modulation schemes and microwave frequency bands; general understanding of functions of all components
Data feature principles:
- General understanding of the OSI reference data model, TCP/IP basics, Ethernet basic principles, and Ethernet basic service networking and applications; general understanding of the structure of Ethernet frames; good command of IP address, subnet division and Ethernet port attributes (Tag, Hybrid, and Access); general understanding of LAG principles and routing basics.
- Good command of Layer 2 switching/VLAN working principles; good command of ERPS, RMON, test frame, and ETH-OAM working principles;
- LH microwave: general understanding of the types and application scenarios of LH microwave, common protection and part composition, and rules for using LH microwave frequencies. General understanding of Agile IP LH equipment protection modes and the signal synthesis technique.
- Good understanding of MW function in the network and general understanding of E2E network architecture
- good communication with customer and understand customer requirement
- management of MW team
- Work attitude conscientiously and proactively
Skills or Certificate Requirements
- Minimum score requirements for the standard exam on a particular skill, for example, scoring at least 60 points in C++ programming basis
- Requirements for professional title, for example, PMP, Cisco Career Certifications, CPA, and more
Interested and qualified applicants can apply through www.ethiojobs.net