|Location||Gode, Somali, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2021|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Who we are
SOS Children’s Villages Ethiopia is an International Non-governmental organization and a member of SOS Children’s Villages International Federation. The organization started its humanitarian work with the opening of its first Village in Mekelle, Northern part of Ethiopia in 1974. The organization has been providing life-saving provisions such as food, water and health services for a very significant number of children devastated by severe drought and the subsequent famine.
Today, we have grown significantly to meet the persistent challenges that confront Ethiopian children who have lost parental care and are at risk of losing their parental care. Working in close collaboration with international donors, local government and community based organizations across seven program locations; SOS Children’s Villages Ethiopia aspires that every child grows up with love, respect and security.
Why we need you?
We are looking for a Midwife nurse who will be responsible for providing professional and adequate maternal services to Mothers at the Medical Centre.
|What we provide...|
An amazing work environment that promotes personal growth through providing professional space to grow and advance your career!!
As a Midwife Nurse, you will be in charge of the following:
Up for the challenge...
Then check out our criteria’s:
The Must haves:
- Diploma in Midwifery with COC certificate
- 4 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrate professional conduct and interpersonal communication skills with patients, laboratory personnel, other health care professionals, and with the public.
- Good report writing and presentation skill.
- Good command of both English and the local language
- Ability to work under stressful situation.
- A desire to serve local community and live in faraway localities.
- Prior experience working in INGO
Excited to take on an new Adventure...….
Then send us your application through
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply
"Our selection process is a reflection of our engagement and dedication to acquire talents that promote a safe and enabling environment for children and young people."